Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Buh Bye!

Well, my "fun" with getting the last post up has led me to rather abruptly end my tenure here at blogger.

A number of reasons have me saying goodbye.

1. Wordpress is better.
2. I'm at a bit of a shift in my career, starting off towards a Master's degree.
3. I am presently in the UK - not in HK, as the name of the website would suggest - and I may find myself leaving HK in the next 1-2 years.
4. Maybe with a new start I will be more diligent about posting onto my blog? Heh.
5. If I switch to buying my own hosting space, I only have myself to blame if I don't like the way my blog works.

SO.

Here you go:

http://www.jeffreygene.net


I hope that the three people out there who have subscribed to my feeds will continue to do so at the new site.

Give me a few more days and I should have more up online at the new site.

Oh and - not sure if I'm going to keep on importing the new blog to facebook. I feel a need for a clean break here...